Release; Crave





Title: Crave: Part One
Series: Crave Duet #1
Author: E.K. Blair
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 14, 2017



Blurb

Kason and Adaline.

From the moment they met, they started to fall. Neither of them predicted just how far the drop would be, though.

Loving Adaline was all Kason had ever wanted to do. But layer by layer, he started to unravel, forcing Adaline to face an addiction she never could’ve imagined.

This is what happens when one person loves beyond the craving and the other craves beyond the loving.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Review
I read this book because I was looking for a reminder of why I loved EK Blair. I found it in the love story between Kason and Adaline. It's sweet. It's rough at times, it's love. 

I love E.K. Blair's writing. I always have, she has the ability to write a story, she manages to take the pain of the love Kason and Adaline had for each other and turn it into something beautiful. Of course it's not all sweet, it's not that easy to read. You forget, as you're stuck in the world that Blair created there are two books. All too soon it ends. Are too soon are you left trying to figure out what you missed. How you missed it. 

I craved every word. Every line, every high and every crash. I needed this book. And now I need the second. This is EK Blair at her best, I so cannot wait for the next part of this sweet, this rough, this brutal and this beautiful. I have a feeling part two is going to be a rougher ride than part one was, and I can't wait for it. 

-Abri
 
Coming Soon

Crave: Part Two releases October 16

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


E.K. Blair, takes her readers on an emotional roller coaster with her dynamic and intense writing style. Noted for her ability to create fleshed-out characters that will evoke a realm of reactions, you can be assured that her stories will linger with you far beyond the last word.

A former first grade teacher with an imagination that runs wild. Daydreaming and zoning out is how she was often found in high school. Blair tends to drift towards everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero